September 17 and 18, 2018: Harvard Law School
#MeToo, Now What? Sexual Harassment Policy Workshop
The Purple Campaign and Harvard Law School Executive Education are bringing industry leaders together with legal and policy experts for a workshop to develop reforms to identify and address the systemic problem of workplace sexual harassment in the wake of #MeToo.
Workshop session topics will include:
● Creating effective sexual harassment training programs
● Breaking down barriers to reporting misconduct
● Establishing fair investigation and adjudication procedures
● Addressing diversity and #MeToo
● Designing an effective corporate certification program
● The business case for addressing #MeToo in the workplace
Participants will attend a series of interactive sessions aimed at preventing and responding to workplace sexual harassment, and rebuilding and reimagining the workplace of the future. The Purple Campaign will use the ideas generated at the workshop to develop a corporate certification program that will publicly identify and acknowledge employers that have implemented necessary measures to eliminate sexual harassment in the workplace. Click on the button below to learn more about the Purple Campaign’s corporate certification program.